1. Artist Relief – Artist Relief will distribute $5,000 grants to artists facing dire financial emergencies due to COVID-19; serve as an ongoing informational resource; and co-launch the COVID-19 Impact Survey for Artists and Creative Workers, designed by Americans for the Arts, to better identify and address the needs of artists.
2. Artist Relief Project – Anyone pursuing the arts as a career (any discipline, any level of experience) can request financial support from the Artist Relief Project, which will provide applicants on a first-come, first-serve basis with a one-time emergency stipend of $200 and free resources and support to pursue alternative economic opportunities.
3. Artist Relief Tree – A relief fund for artists affected by cancellations due to COVID-19. Disbursements are currently on hold while the organization seeks more funds, but you may join a waitlist.
4. Arts and Culture Leaders of Color Emergency Fund – The Arts and Culture Leaders of Color Emergency Fund is intended to help those pursuing careers as artists or arts administrators whose income has been directly impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. This fund is for those who self-identify as BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, People of Color).
5. City of Los Angeles Department of Cultural Affairs (DCA) – Arts Emergency Relief Fund (Los Angeles, CA) – This program provides emergency relief grants to City of Los Angeles-based dance, music, and theatre artists, as well as small ensembles who have had their public performances, shows, or concerts cancelled. Solo artists are eligible for up to $400 and ensembles up to $1,200 to cover losses in time and/or materials that were committed toward events, which were to have taken place at a venue within the City of Los Angeles and were to be open to the general public.
6. The Creator Fund – Providing financial assistance to active creators who are experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19. If you have medical, childcare, housing, or grocery needs, please apply for assistance.
7. Freelancer COVID-19 Emergency Fund – If you’re a creative freelancer who has been adversely affected by the COVID-19 virus and resulting public response, you can apply for temporary assistance through the fund. Currently closed, but policies will be reviewed and updated regularly.
8. leveler: peer to peer wealth distribution – leveler is a tool for people with job security to help people whose work status has been impacted by COVID-19. The list includes freelancers, service industry, and gig economy workers. Click the “receive” button if you’re seeking assistance.
9. TrickleUp – An artists helping artists network. With 10,000 subscribers at $10 a month, they can give $10,000 to 10 different artists affected by the Covid-19 cancelations. And every month 10 new artists in need will get $10,000. If the goal is surpassed, more people will get help.
10. Twenty Summers Emergency Arts Fund – An Emergency Arts Fund for artists (up to $500) and arts organizations (up to $1k) suffering from unexpected and unmanageable financial loss as a result of the Coronavirus.
11. What the Fund – Grant program to benefit select artists who are being impacted during the COVID-19 pandemic. Grant recipients will be chosen by a board of fellow creators. Patreon is kicking off the grant by donating $10K, and is accepting contributions from anyone who can help.
EVENTS (ONLINE LEARNING & WEBINARS)